A Very Postal Christmas by Oagh

« Older   Newer »

Millennium Member

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    Sembra che wolve sia sempre con le orecchie ben alzate in caso qualcuno gli chiederre qualcosa sulla mod, se è così perchè non andare avanti?? non capisco proprio. va avanti con altri progetti e su questa mod invece è disposto a rispondere a tutto ma non va avanti. non ci capisco più niente!!

re dei cobra divinità delle pescate mattutine!

Group
    Fan
    Repubblica veneta gemellata con la gloriosa nazione nipponica:)

Status
    up

Millennium Member

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    Mi è giunta l'assicurazione che entro Natale esce...speriamo mantenga le promesse! Già che l'attesa è lunghissima...inoltre ha già corretto l'errore della mappa...

Millennium Member

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    Visite da google.co.jp !!! grazie all'avatar di crazoyde :) cercavano l'immagine...

5. Crazoyde

User deleted

Ahahah davvero? Aahhaahhaah. Grande Krotchy!

Millennium Member

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    Mi viene chiesto addirittura se posso collaborare nell'inserimento di alcune mapfix e texture varie...ovviamente sotto tutorial...ovviamente accetterò non appena c'è accordo totale su quel che si ha da fare...

Intanto wolve un mese fa scriveva:
    ok peeps this is still been worked on by myself (and only me so far as oagh is away for a while)

so far i have got:
    map points and a fully working map in (custom map provided by SilverDragon)
    map markers and custom errands
    The Gremlins are back,feed them they will multiply (i know your suppose to get them wet,but i couldn't code that think overlord with minions)
    based on stevens mod vertion,so has choppable pawns.
    new effects from fallout1(user not game),and some of my own
    custom clothes pickups.

To Do:
    more gore
    some new weapons
    add reload key to GUI menu so players can change it (at moment its stands as "T")
    new enemys some done some to be done.
    fix bugs with que's and the darn 8 streams error.

Parere di uno che ha provato la nuova versione:
    Hello, I've been playing the latest version and wanted to post my experience. so far, with the latest version I can find to download (1420) the game has been very stable, with one exception. That being, when you try to cash your check at the bank. There are 2 issues there for me, one minor, and one game ending.

The first being that one of the NPCs in line always, after completing their transaction at the teller, will just stand there and not move on, causing the line to kinda "glitch" so you can never get to the teller normally This is usually fixable by attacking them (a swift kick or peeing on them lol) and running and hiding from the cops till the alert on you goes away, and sometimes requiring you to kill the problem NPC when the first attack won't get rid of them.

The second and more major problem occurs when you "do" cash the check, as doing so triggers the map to come up and the check-cashing errand to be updated on it, which in turn, causes the game to crash to desktop with a "more than 8 streams in use" type error.

Other than that, the area in question plays just fine....just don't open a map there lol As to the rest of the mod, so far I haven't had any crashes or issues elsewhere and it all plays fine for me.

In any case, I just wanted to drop by and voice my appreciation for the work done, and still being done, on a mod that in my opinion, shows the most potential for fun, mayhem and open ended exploration and killing of any of the other mods for the game I've played, and I can't wait for the finished product to be done.

20 replies since 11/7/2010, 19:49   218 views