Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    February 14, 2009
    Interview With Alexey Sazonov of Herocraft
    Creator of the POSTAL Babes Mobile game

herocraft-interview

Q: "What inspired you to "tackle" the Postal Babes as stars of a game?"
    Answer by Alexey Sazonov of Herocraft: "The Virgin Mary came to me in my fucking dreams and showed me her boobs."

Given all the excitement that’s been generated in the POSTAL universe over the release of a mobile video game based on Running With Scissors’s beloved POSTAL BABES we thought it was only appropriate that we took a quick stroll through the mind of HeroCraft’s Licensing & Marketing Director, Alexey Sazonov.

Disclaimer: The views expressed here are Alexey’s and do not necessarily represents the opinions of the HeroCraft company

Q: What inspired you to "tackle" the Postal Babes as stars of a game?
    A: The Virgin Mary came to me in my dreams and showed me her fucking boobs.

Q: That would do it for me, Alexey. I’m curious, are you a long-time fan of the POSTAL games?
    A: I was playing the original POSTAL when I was 17 years old. One of a few games I've completed.

Q: So, did you bring in female models to pose for your artists?
    A: No, they had to use their imagination!

Q: Hmm, maybe that’s a better idea after all. Of course you’ve got to have someone mop up all that imagination off the floor. Tell me, how long did the game take to develop?
    A: Fourteen months of development + 3 months of porting (900 handsets are supported).

Q: Any stories you probably shouldn't tell us but you can't resist?
    A: Back in 1997 I bought bootlegged POSTAL CD for $1. I owe you, Vince!

Q: No problem, we’ll take it out of the royalties. Anything else, hmmmm?
    A: There's a micropayment option to undress Postal Babes...

Q: THAT’S what we’re looking for! So, what's next for HeroCraft?
    A: I hope we will be chosen to make one more POSTAL game!

Q: I know we were certainly impressed here at RWS. Have you considered bringing the Postal Babes to any other format besides mobile?
    A: Sure! I'd like to make a board game, trading card game, TV reality show, Postal Chess, fighting game Postal Universe vs Pathetic Superheroes, and also massive multiplayer action game where everyone is encouraged to do nasty things that are not welcome in other games (intimidating noobs, baseraping etc).

Q: You’ve got to admire a man who can think in that many directions at the same time. Thanks so much, Alexey, and we hope you sell a million BABES!
    A: Thanks.

www.herocraft.com/en/

0 replies since 23/11/2011, 11:30   79 views